Product: Keurig K-Cafe
Check out the Keurig K-Cafe at Amazon.com
Warranty: 1 year limited
- 12.48 inches high
- 15.26 inches wide
- 11.65 inches deep
- Weight 12 lbs
Keurig K-Cafe Overview
- The K-Cafe has the ability to brew coffee to your desired strength with the strong brew feature. The dishwasher safe Frother gives you the ability to make delicious lattes and cappuccinos and much more. The Frother works with fresh milk which includes skim, soy, almond and it will work with lactaid. Additional features include:
- Large 60 oz – reservoir, removable for easy refill
- 30 inch cord
- Uses single K-Cup pods.
- Compatible with reusable K-cup filter
- Auto off – two hours after last used
- 1 year limited warranty
- Smart Start heats, then brews in one simple process.
- Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.2” tall
- SHOT button to brew a concentrated shot of coffee from your favorite K-Cup pod to make delicious hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos.
- Simple button controls
Advantages of K-Cafe
K-Cafe allows you to have the ability to work with your machine to come up with a variety of tasty drinks. I am sure lots of mornings you would like a latte or cappuccino but going to the coffee shop is not really what you had in mind for the morning. If you have K-Cafe in your kitchen the coffee shop is at your fingertips.
The k-pod from Starbucks is approximately .99 cents but you can also use any k-pod in you K-Cafe. A Grande Latte at Starbucks is $3.65. If you are a coffee shop customer, you would be able to soon save enough to cover the cost of the machine. Not only will you be able to make your coffee, latte or cappuccino, you will be able to make chocolate milk for the kids. People who own one are saying they have experimented and have discovered many more ways they can use the Keurig K-Cafe.
The only daily clean-up is the frother which is dishwasher safe. The machine only needs to be wiped off. The maintenance alert will tell you when you need to do the overall maintenance, such as cleaning reservoir. Always read the manual for instructions as to how to care for the Keurig K-Cafe.
What are the Pros and Cons
Multi-Purpose Coffee Machine
Reservoir is large and easy to handle
Compatible will most k-pod.
Built in maintenance reminder
May not be able to make coffee and use frother at the same time
No Auto on
If cup is not in place when started,it will run without the cup in place.
The Keurig brand has been around for quite some time. They were the first brand to introduce the machine that used the single cup k-pod. I have owned a Keurig Single Cup for a few years now and I totally love it. If I drank lattes and cappuccinos, I would definitely purchase the K-Cafe. The multi-purpose coffee cafes are the wave of the future. The K-Cafe with a 4.5 Star rating and only a few negative remarks, it is the machine to have.
I hope the review has covered all the question you may have but if not, please feel free to ask, I will get back to you in a timely manner. If anyone would like to leave a comment please feel free to do so. Thank you for taking the time to read the review.