Who is the Ninja Company
Ninja is a part of the Shark Company which was originated in Montreal Canada but have since relocated to Needham, Mass, just outside of Boston. They are one of the leading companies in the housewares industry. They are well-known for quality products.
What is a Ninja Ultra Prep?
The Ninja Ultra Prep food processor/blender is a lightweight and compact food processor that is easy to work with and store. The 700 Watts of power make it a powerful enough to crush ice. This Ninja is a blender, food processor, and dough mixer all in one easy to store unit.
How does it work?
With 3 interchangeable blades it is a multi- purpose processor. The blades are very easy to change and can be done quickly when you are preparing your meal.
- Course and Fine Chop Blade will crush ice for and iced drink and it will chop veggies to make salsa.
- Nutrient Extraction and High- Speed Blade allows you to make smoothies, shakes, dips and dressings.
- Dough and Batter Blade allows you to mix pizza dough, batter, and much more.
- Motorized power pod, which goes on the top of jar is pushed down to pulse or hold down to run continuously, which ever is necessary for your food prep. One touch button control.
- The uniquely engineered jar is BPA (Bisphenol-A, an estrogen-imitating chemical) FREE, (therefore the harmful chemicals have been removed) durable plastic and is dishwasher safe. It is a 48 oz. capacity using the Total Crushing Power Chopping Blade 28 oz. capacity using High-Speed Blade. Mix up to 1 lb. of dough and batter with Dough Blade.
Storage and Cleanup
Cleanup is easy as the blades and jar are all dishwasher safe. A special brush is provided for cleaning the pod. The unit is small enough to sit on the counter top or fit into a cupboard.
- Compact Space saver
- Lightweight 1.5 Lbs
- Blender, Food Processor and Dough Mixer all in one unit.
- 700 Watts of Power
- Must Call Customer service for warranty.
- Dough can be hard to clean up.
- Not good for grating cheese.
The Ninja Ultra Prep Food Processor/Blender is the most versatile of all products of this type. I have owned the bigger Ninja Blender with the processor attachments for several years and it works great but I wish this one had been available at the time because it is so much smaller and lighter. My ninja has served me well for many years and I think you will be pleased with this one.
A great way to start your day is with a breakfast smoothie. You will find plenty of recipes using your favorite ingredients by searching the internet. They can be very nutritional and filling or just a nice way to enjoy your morning fruit. The Ninja Ultra will make this quick and easy so you can be on your way. Also when you return home at after a long day it is easy to mix up a nice refreshing cold drink.